ECE 15: Announcements, Fall 2014
- November 24, 2014: If you wish to ask for a regrade of the midterm exam, you need to submit a regrade request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm on Wednesday, November 26. Regrade requests submitted after this deadline will not be considered.
- November 18, 2014: Graded midterm exams are now available for pick up. For Lecture Section A, see Julie Moritz in Jacobs Hall (EBU1), Room 2609. For Lecture Section B, see John Minan in Jacobs Hall (EBU1), Room 6603. If you intend to request a regrade you should send an email to email@example.com and leave the graded exam with John Minan or Julie Moritz.
- November 11, 2014: There will be a review session for the midterm exam today, at 3:00pm, in Warren Lecture Hall Room 2005. The review session will be led by Daniel Heineck.
- November 10, 2014: There will be a review session for the midterm exam tomorrow, November 11, 2014 at 3:00pm. The review session will be led by Daniel Heineck. The place will be announced both here and on Piazza as soon as it becomes known.
- November 5, 2014: By popular demand, the due date for Lab #2 has been postponed. The lab is now due by 7:59am on Saturday, November 8, 2014.
- October 21, 2014: By popular demand, the due date for Lab #1 has been postponed. The lab is now due by 2:59pm on Thursday, October 30, 2014, which is one week later than originally planned.
- October 17, 2014: As of next week, October 21, 2014, lectures for both sections will take place in Warren Lecture Hall (WLH), Room 2005. We will not be using Center Hall (CENTR), Room 119 any more. There in no change in the time of the lectures: Section B will meet at 3:30pm and Section A will meet at 5:00pm, as usual.
- October 1, 2014: The first lecture will take place on Tuesday, October 2, 2014. Section B will meet at 3:30pm in Center Hall (CENTR), Room 119, while Section A will meet at 5:00pm in Warren Lecture Hall (WLH), Room 2005. Be there!
- October 1, 2014: Welcome to ECE15! It may take some time to iron out all the bugs in this website. Please report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECE15 Home Page